Monday, April 1, 2013

Wordle 102 Bits and Pieces


Staff of life
she said
as she broke the baguette
-
Stone the crows.
Watch them
caw and soar
-
Moon shine and music
set the mood.
Dawn breaks
-
Calls are free
if you are
telepathic
-
Written
but not spoken.
White noise
-
Peak rates
speak
of use
-
After the flood
what was there
but mud?
-
Petals open.
The jewel
revealed
-
Powders
with promise.
Anti-acid
-
Pit.
Spit it
out
-
Locks of hair
need
no key
-
Lost
but not
missed

(Staff, stone, moon, calls, written, peak, after, petals, powders, pit, locks, lost )

5 comments:

  1. Like this very much. The clipped form suits it well I think.

    This particularly, I enjoyed:-
    Calls are free
    if you are
    telepathic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful writing...Loved it.....

    I am here after SO long!! Sorry about that!!

    inside that bowl, I see the whole world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments. I found this a hard selection of words this week. I wonder why, when I read other contributers and they are so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veronica, thanks for stopping by my April poem a day attempts. The prompt for today was particularly fun and you might enjoy taking a look. http://imprompt.wordpress.com/ It got lots of things stirring. I really like your short pieces. I'm always tempted to try that, then chicken out because I'm afraid they won't hold together. Yours do.

    Elizabeth
    http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete